Friday, February 23, 2007

Maximum Respect to Tallulah

It turns out I've got a girlfriend who's related by blood to Tallulah Bankhead, a mighty, mighty bad girl.

Tallulah gets me thinking that I don't know nothin' 'bout bein' a bad girl. She used to strip naked at parties just for kicks. Can't say I've done the same. Oh, hang on, there was that one time...

But usually, I spend my time just sitting around writing about bad girls rather than going out and being one myself. Here's what Tallulah has to say on the subject: "It's the good girls who keep the diaries. The bad girls never have the time."

Thanks for that, Tallulah. It makes me feel good about not having blog-posted for a while, during which time I was a bad girl indeed. I might even tell you about some of it. Watch this space for a full-throated comment on sin and redemption.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Watch this space for a full-throated comment on sin and redemption"


Watching and waiting, dear Joyce!

Joyce Hanson said...

Go and wait no more, my dear Deb. It's posted.